Saturday morning birthday celebrations started with a trip to Ski Haus.
SKI HAUS TIPS
- If you go to Ski Haus on your birthday they give you, your age in a percentage off. Simple math Johnny is 26 and received 26% percent off the most expensive item. The very handsome Mr. Walker walked away with a new pair of mens bike shorts (not the tight ones we are talking about Johnny remember), a nice Fox road biking jersey and ....
- Another Ski Haus tip...if you buy gas from the Ski Haus gas station they give you a Ski Haus buck for every 10 gallons of gas you fill up. (Mr. Johnny saved me some money on his shorts because his truck takes diesel gas = 3 ski haus bucks for every tank he fills. I on the other hand belong to the I will drive for miles with my gas light on club).
The bacon blood mary is new to the Creekside menu. We sat at the bar (which is also new), because there was no wait and our very friendly bartender Tim sugguested it. It was love at first sight for Johnny. Johnny is the type of person who always says stuff is okay, fine, good, but this drink changed his life. They use Bakon Vodka and cut up real pieces of bacon to put inside. Since this is my blog and I try to be truthful I am more of a mimosa person and would never order a bloody mary but the bacon made all the difference in the world. It was the perfect blend of spice and crunch with a little kick.
CREEKSIDE INSIDER TIPS
- They purchase their Bakon Vodka from Central Park Liquor (also referred to by my preschoolers parents as the train store).
- Creekside is attempting to make their own bacon vodka and will shortly know if its any good.
- Tell the Lander's I sent you and you need this to kick off your weekend festivities.
- If you go to Creekside on your birthday they give you a present....